Care is good but we can do better
Following our first CQC inspection we are really pleased that our care has been recognised as good. However there were some areas where we have been asked to make improvements.
We have developed an action plan that we are happy to share, but in summary:
- We have introduced a robust audit schedule.
- We are going to be asking for feedback more often.
- We have reviewed, improved and updated all of our record keeping, care planning and risk assessments.
- We are going to monitor food and fluid intake more closely and refer to a dietician or nutritionist if there are any problems.
- We have improved our staff training and induction process.
You can view the full report here: Latest CQC Report
Posted in: General | Posted by admin